Grounding, protection, clearing blocked energy and meditation workshop in London on Monday 22nd February 2016
This fun and informative interactive workshop is for everyone is filled with practical exercises, giving you the opportunity to find which exercise is the most appropriate for you for anchoring, protection, clearing stuck energy and meditation.
By the end of today you’ll have a number of tools that with regular, though ideally, daily practice will help you to keep yourself and your surroundings energetically clean and healthy. This will enable you to move forward with your work and life and keep your feet on the ground.
Do you ever feel… spaced out, distracted, anxious, confused & not thinking clearly? Are you running rom pillar to post and have lots going on in your head?
- This workshop will give you tools that you can use to help you anchor and ground yourself, to become calm, centred and able to focus more clearly.
- Do you ever feel oversensitive to external vibrations, people or places; can’t cope with too many people around you, feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed?
- During this workshop you’ll be practicing various different ways that you can protect yourself energetically speaking so that you can feel secure and able to cope; have stable energy levels.
Clearing stuck/blocked energy
- Can’t get on with anything, no motivation, stuck in a rut, your room feels ‘dirty’?
- Here you get to learn about different ways to ‘cleanse’ yourself and your room to get the energy moving again
Introduction to different forms of meditation
- Have you found the right type of meditation for you?
- There are many different types of mediation out there and here you’ll learn about the different sorts and get to try a few out and find the right one for you
The cost of this one day workshop from 10am to 5pm is £100 and includes a vegetarian lunch and a handout.
The training day will take place in Sydenham, London, easily accessibly by public transport.
Certificate of Attendance available for those of you who would like one.
To book your place and for further information please email me